My Family

My Family

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Results!

I am using my sister's iPhone to post real quick since I don't have Internet. I got the results late Friday evening. My progesterone levels rose to ZONE 3! It is 29.2. The nurse asked for me to decrease my shots from 200mg to 100mg. I am kind of nervous about doing that but oh well. I am very excited about these results. I get to get them tested again in two weeks. Thank you all for the prayers :)

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful news to wake up to Amber!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always a great feeling when it goes up, and it is also good to know they didn't take you off it completely (that was always unnerving to me!). That is great news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am so glad! I have been praying so hard that they would go up. What a relief! Hopefully, that will give you more peace and you can enjoy your week. Love you!

    ReplyDelete