My Family

My Family

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Waiting on progesterone results

I am waiting for PPVI to call me tomorrow and let me know what my progesterone levels are. I am just praying they are going up or doing better than last time. I keep thinking everything must be going o.k. if I am still having pregnancy symptoms; sore breasts, hungry all the time, major acne problems, headaches if I am not drinking tons of water, and I am so tired I am in bed by eight or crying because I am tired and want to go to bed, haha! This is just me thinking out loud convincing myself that things are o.k. Honestly it would be nice to just be able to have an ultrasound everyday so I know things are o.k. even though I know that is really unrealistic! Oh, I almost forgot to mention that I had to call and cancel my acupuncture this week because we can't afford it. well, I had my sister call and pretend she was me because I was to embarrassed to cancel the appt. I am hoping that two weeks of skipping it won't do any harm, right? it's just that $80-$100 per week really adds up super fast!!!!

For those of you that have taken medications while pregnant, has anyone stayed on naltrexone 50mg, or hydrocortizone 5mg 4x per day? I thought last time I was pregnant that Dr. H. said it was up to me how long I stayed on naltrexone, but now I can't remember. I know I can just call PPVI about this but I thought I would wait until they call me tomorrow with the Progest. results.

Other than this not much has been going on. We are going out to my parent's house tonight for dinner and watch American Idol, yeh! My mom is such a wonderful cook that I always look forward to eating her food. Plus, food is my main focus lately, haha!

8 comments:

  1. this has to be the worse type of wait!

    Eat it up girl!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying! I think you are allowed to eat while waiting, haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wait for the numbers must be really difficult. I wish we could do acupuncture, but like you said, it's so expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amber, if you can shoot me an e-mail at wardniner at gmail.
    Whenever you get a chance, no hurry!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, the joys of having a twin. I feel the same way about canceling things - it's like I don't want them to take it personally. Acupuncture IS expensive though!

    Hoping your prog. #'s look good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They called yesterday evening but to talk about my perscriptions and not the levels. Ugh! They still didn't have my results. maybe today they'll call :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I'm a lurker! I conceived my son, who is turning 7 next week, using the Creighton Method with a NaPro trained doctor. It has now been almost three years that we have been trying to conceive #2. I am starting to chart again and wondering if I could ask you some questions about your protocol with PPVI.
    Congratulations and amen!

    lovinmamanicole@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete