So my twin
sister,C, finally has her blog up and running. She is new to this whole blogging community so if you want to stop over and say "hello" to her that would be awfully sweet. I am so glad she is finally blogging because now she will be able to get to know all of the wonderful friends I have made on this journey...thanks so much girls!
I can't click on her blog link! :) I want to give her a Sew welcome! ;)
ReplyDeleteDo u think you could take the word verification off of your comment section.>I would love you dearly and it would make commenting so much easier! ;) MUAH!
ReplyDeleteDid you ever get the invite to read my blog, if not email me!
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling well and letting joy swell your heart!
Hi Amber! I tried clicking as well and it didn't let me through to her blog. Just thought I would let you know. Congratulations on your pregnancy! I am sorry I didn't say it sooner! I am so excited for you and what a sign of hope your pregnancy is to me...as I miscarried as well in Jan 09 and I pretty bummed about the anniversary coming up next week. I will pray for you as well! God Bless, Marie
ReplyDeleteO.k. what the heck is my problem? I put the wrong link up to her blog. Hopefully it works now, oops :)
ReplyDeleteGoing over to visit her!
ReplyDeleteI swear I can't get off these blogs because I feel like I will miss something! I'm totally lvoing the baby ticker. Is that what a baby looks like at 7 weeks! Stunning, I didn't think it was that formed... :) Wow! It's in you too! CRAZY!
ReplyDeleteO.k Sew, I did it and took the word verification off my blog and my sisters blog too. I actually never paid attention that it was on there. Thanks for the suggestion!!!!!!
ReplyDelete