My Family

My Family

Friday, January 15, 2010

A Wonderful Surprise

I have got to say how HAPPY I am to find out that my sister and mom paid for a housekeeping service to come in and clean my frightening looking house. My sister started interviewing housekeepers about two weeks ago. It was pretty interesting. She had to write an add for it and I think she described me as crippled because people responded about her "poor sister" basically, haha! Anyways, fine with me as long as I get some help. Two of the ladies that intervied were foriegn and I swear they didn't look like their pictures and then the third lady got the job because we could clearly communicate with her what exactly we wanted done. Anyways, I stopped by on my lunch break to see how the house was looking and was just in "AH" of their work...amazing. The lady brought her sister as well to help out. I am just dying to get home and see how the rest of the house looks. They cleaned everywhere, even under my oven!!! All I can say is thak you, thank you, thank you, to my sister and mom. This was such a nice gesture. They didn't want me to stress out about my house since I work two jobs already and they didn't want me around the cleaning products since I am pregnant. Even thinking about cleaning my house wipes me out so hense the disaterous state it is in! Oh, my goodness this means so much to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. God bless all cleaning ladies!

    I don't know how we would survive without ours!

    How sweet that your sis and mom chipped in to get you one! Now that's love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great family you have!! I think that is the best gift ever, not only do you have a clean house, but get to spend more quality time with your hubby. Thats love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome gift!!! Your family is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can they send them over here?! LOL I am very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so, so sweet and thoughtful of them. Time and peace of mind are precious gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, I am officially JEALOUS!!!

    When I was on my 6 wk recovery in May/June, the house got so bad! I could not vacuum, do low work, etc so I was dying to clean!! J was doing so much to take care of me and making sure I ate and took my medications that I could never ask him to do more :) One of my close friends came over and cleaned and vacuumed! I felt like a bum, but felt so completely blessed! I did the same for them when they had their babies, I just wasn't used to having others care for me that way! I am so happy for you that you have a fresh, clean house and less worries about it! Enjoy it and enjoy your time celebrating this wonderful time with you sweet husband!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so jealous! They are so sweet and I can't even imagine how big of a help that is for you!

    So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete