My Family
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Feeling sick and loving it
Last night I ate a small plate of noodles with spaghetti sauce and then a small pork chop with a little bit of mashed potatoes. I know this is a weird combination but I just couldn't decide what to eat...major cravings lately. Anyways, once I was done with that I drank a beer mug full of whole raw cow's milk. BIG MISTAKE!!! What was I thinking. Before I knew it I started to feel sick...all the smells of food were making nauseous and I had to leave and get away from the smell of food downstairs. So I went upstairs to my bedroom (which is always freezing) to get some cool air so I wouldn't (TMI) throw everything up. Luckily it all calmed down after about a half hour. I actually had some peace of mind not feeling well...I felt like "this is not normal for me, I feel pregnant" haha! I love being pregnant and going through all of the physical changes. This is all such a joy. Thank you God for this wonderful blessing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hooray for being sick! So glad you are relishing these moments of pregnancy. Thank you God for this gift of new life.
ReplyDeleteHaha! Woohoo for nausea!!!
ReplyDelete:):):)
I know how you feel. I was sick for 12 weeks straight and then it went away. I lost 11lbs.
ReplyDeleteThe best advice I got - try eating baked potatoes. I probably had two a day and then ate several bowls of cereal :) I wasn't even able to keep the prenatal vitamins down. Doc was OK with all that.
Love checking in on your progress.
Nicole
Yea for being sick!! :)
ReplyDeleteI was so happy the few times I felt like I was going to be sick. Even now when I have my evening cup of milk, if I have more than a cup, I get a tummy ache. But I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you! Seems like everything is progressing normally!! Continuing to pray for a healthy baby :)
ReplyDeleteYay!!! Morning sickness ROCKS!!! (Or, all-day sickness. As long as it relates to pregnancy, it's magnificant!!)
ReplyDeleteI hope that you have found more peace, lately, as well. I know God will protect you and your little one. Enjoy the ride!
Praise God... I love your faith, I love how you're approaching this pregnancy. Fear not! I know Our Lady is close to you.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I'm coming to the DC area in Feb. and was thinking of renting a car and coming to Richmond so I can meet you, C, AYWH, and see GIMH again.
Think that would work??
yeah, morning sickness always made me feel better btw sonograms! before you know it, he/she will be kicking!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo...I'm glad the pregnancy symptoms are making you feel more confident.
ReplyDeleteThis is the symptom you've been waiting for! Yippee!!! :)
ReplyDeleteWho would've thought that we would all be celebrating over feeling pukey??!?!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy that you're feeling sick Amber! ;)
Wonderful! bring on the morning sickness!!! he he!!! Praise be to God!
ReplyDelete