Girls, I woke up this morning at 4:45 am and took another test. It wasn't any darker than the previous ones and I am convinced it is a tad bit lighter!!!!! So what I am saying is I am NOT convinced that this is a "real" pregnancy until I get my HCG drawn again today. PPVI sent me an order to just get my progesterone levels drawn, but this doesn't make sense to me because I took prometrium 100 mg. last night. Wouldn't they want to know my next set of HCG levels? I am going to mark the box on the Dr.s order anyways for that to be drawn because that only makes sense to me, right? I guess I am just panicking....prayers please!
xoxo
Keeping you in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutley praying for your heart to be calm and your spirit to be light. I know that I was a complete bundle of nerves when I was going through those tests, but I know that God can restore your peace! Best of luck with the test, I am convinced you are pregnant. I think that the line being lighter is just because it is a different test. A + is a +!!!
ReplyDeleteYes, I would definitely want hcg levels to compare. It should be obvious - if they are rising, you are pregnant. Why would they just want progesterone levels checked? Unless they are already convinced you are really pregnant and just want to check to make sure you're still getting enough progesterone.
ReplyDeleteYes, I agree- it's good to check the hCG too.
ReplyDeleteDon't read too much into those hpts, though - lots of things can affect that.
Still praying!
I was going to call you but I don't want to bother you at work. What time are you getting the test?
ReplyDeleteI would get the HCG, too. Did they say they wanted you to get it checked tomorrow, maybe? My dr. checks every 48 hours, not 24, so that's the only think I could think of, but I'd still want it checked today.
ReplyDeleteDo not read too much into how light or dark the test is. I'm praying that you have peace and calm while you wait.
Yeah, def. don't pay attention to "light" or "dark" lines. Every test is different, and positive is positive - your urine content changes constantly.
ReplyDeleteHPT darkness doesn't equal rising or falling HCG. I'd definitely get a HCG test too, at least to give you some data and hopefully help your piece of mind. Praying.
ReplyDeleteThrough PPVI I got prog levels drawn every 2 weeks right before I was due for a shot and shots (prog in oil) on Mon and Thurs each week. They wanted to know the natural level, not the medicated level, to prescribe the next dose accurately. It was through my local ob (not napro) that I got hcg levels drawn at the same lab every 48 hrs for 3 or so draws total. I know only labs will make you feel better, but I promise others told me the lighter thing and their hcg was actually going up as it should. Hang in there, pray (I will too), check out my blog for similar journey and freak outs (I thought I totally lost my son b/c i had hcg drawn at a different lab-I knew it could make a difference, but not that much I thought). I will keep following your story. Hang in there-I said that right? Prayers to you!
ReplyDeleteMakes sense to me to get the HCG tested too. Praying for you. And, since I didn't get a chance to comment on your last post - WONDERFUL NEWS! That really is the best Christmas present ever.
ReplyDelete