Merry Christmas to all of you! I wish you all the best the Christmas day with many blessings to come!!!!
I have to make this post super quick since I am visiting with family right now but I just wanted to say who my Advent Prayer Person is....It is Shannon form A Friend of Gianna.
I just want you to know that I prayed for you everyday that God would send you your St. Joseph very soon and I asked Him to watch over you two until you are brought together in Holy Matrimony. If you're anything like my sister I am sure that day can't come soon enough :) Also, please keep a watch out for a little something I sent to you! Merry Christmas Shannon!
On a side note I am trying not to have to much fear and anxiety about this pregnancy. i was crying this morning though just so scarred that things are going to go wrong like last time. I know I should be enjoying this time and I really am...I just have some anxiety because I just don't trust my body to work right. What is my problem? Anyways I am trying to keep my spirits high and just enjoy this time.
Thank you! I feel so honored!
ReplyDeleteHang in there.
ReplyDeleteEvery day that passes, that cloud lifts a little bit.
Praying for your peace of mind.
(I prayed the St. Anne Chaplet all the time - it really helped calm me down.)
I had a prayer I prayed whenever I had doubt about getting pregnant or doubts creeped in once I was pregnant. This was my prayer, it is posted on my front page. It is about trust-
ReplyDeleteHoly Spirit, Beloved of my Soul, I adore You! Enlighten me; guide me; strengthen me; console me. Tell me what I should do. I promise to submit myself to all that you desire of me and accept all you wish to happen to me. Let me only know your will. Amen. It was perfect. The more I spoke the words, the more it became true. I hope it brings you peace and comfort as it did me. My blog follows my 2 miscarriages and the successful pregnancy with our son Charles Raphael, after the archangel "the healer." We hope to start ttc #2 shortly.
Amber,
ReplyDeleteWe are praying for you... both for the pregnancy and for your ability to enjoy and relax. It is very natural for you to feel this way... so dont be too hard on yourself. I really like what the ladies above have to say... each day will get a little better as you pass these first few weeks.
I hope you and the family had a wonderful Christmas :)
My time is flying by... very fast now. I forgot all about the tickler until I saw it on your blog :) I kinda freaked out when I saw how much time we have left. Happy about coming to the pregnancy end, very nervous about labor :) Ill post more on this later. Bradley classes are going well. We are on week 7.
Much love and take care of yourself
Nicole
Thanks girls for your awesome comments. You're so encouraging! I really appreaciate the prayers and I am so grateful for the suggestions. Much love,
ReplyDeleteAmber
I have been a mess since my BFP! My whole world has been rocked! Praying that you can put your trust in the Lord and his healing and saving power!
ReplyDeleteHi! I found your blog through GIMH's. First, Congratulations! I'm 16 weeks along now and I still don't quite believe it. Those first few weeks are so hard, especially after trying for so long. Just remember that those are your feelings and they are valid. Work through them with God and don't let anyone tell you that you "should" be feeling a certain way.
ReplyDelete