I just want to say thank you to all of you first of all for you prayers and support. I LOVE you girls!!!!!! I just got my results back from the lab and they are 260 today and my progesterone yesterday was 38.9 (they messed up and didn't send it to Dr. Hilgers so I hope this is accurate). I am so HAPPY, so excited and just can't even described how relieved I feel right now. I am just shocked by all of this and in awe of God's goodness to me when i have been behaving like a VERY ungrateful child. I am going to wait to tell people until I know this is a healthy pregnancy...
I am at work right now so i will have to post all about the details later today or tomorrow. oh my goodness, what a wonderful Christmas blessing!!!!!
Definitely a wonderful Christmas Blessing!! Paul and I are thrilled for you and L!!! I wish I could hug you right now. Your numbers look great! Continuing to pray for a healthy joyful pregnancy!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a delight! Prayers for a healthy pregnancy!
ReplyDeleteOverjoyed with you.
ReplyDeleteFantastic numbers, I'm so happy for you.
:):):):)
Sooooo happy!! I had a good feeling with your P+7 #s!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear all the details :)
I'm overjoyed too!!! God's on the run!!!!
ReplyDeleteWoo-Hoo!!!!!!!!!
I'm so excited for you! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteOh Amber, I'm just smiling from ear to ear for you! What a true miracle and Christmas blessing!!! How are you functioning at work right now? Haha! You can probably count on the hubs wanting to smoke a cigar with Lou in celebration sometime soon! We can celebrate by eating something yummy! Can't wait!!! :) :)
ReplyDeleteWonderful news!!
ReplyDeleteOh, Amber, I am so happy right now! Such a beautiful christmas blessing! Enjoy the days ahead and glow like the sun! I am sure you are already glowing! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteYou're right, this is a wonderful Christmas blessing!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis just made my day!!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Sounds like perfect timing!
ReplyDeleteA Christmas Miracle. :) I am bawling right now. I couldn't even tell my mom who is visiting because I knew I would cry if I did. I am just so dang happy for you.
ReplyDeleteAWESOME NEWS!! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeletewonderful! I'm so very thrilled for you, a Christmas miracle!
ReplyDeleteThis is all so wonderful! Merry Christmas to you!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGod is good!!! I have been thinking about you all day and can't get on blogger at work!!!!!
ReplyDeletePraise God!! I am just SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!
Are you doing another repeat HcG?
Congratulations, A!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome news!!! Thank you, Lord.
We just got into San Antonio and I wanted to check the blog - SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! How wonderful! Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful. God is wonderful! Praying for you!
Oh my goodness!!! Praying! So happy for you.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas, FT. So glad to hear the results came back good.
ReplyDeleteCongrats, FT!! :) I'll be praying for a healthy baby!
ReplyDelete