Well, honestly I feel like AF is coming. I have that heavy achy feeling in my lower area that always happens before AF arrives. Oh, well!!! I have eaten enough lately to feed a family of six, haha! Seriously my PMS appetite is out of control which is not a good thing since already my clothes are feeling tighter.
I took an OPK last night just to see what it would look like but the problem is that I took an extra .1cc of HCG on my last injection. So maybe that would delay my period a tad bit or give me a false +. Hum....just waiting it out over here and trying not to over obsess since I have absolutely NO pregnancy symptoms!
No pregnancy sypmtoms doesn't necessarily mean no pregnancy. Of course, they would be nice just to give you an idea that something is happening.
ReplyDeleteI know I'm alone on this, but because of my past experiences, I do not put any stock in the presence/absence of pregnancy symptoms this early on. PMS & pregnancy symptoms are way too similar. Did you have any last time? Good luck with the wait. I know it's got to be hard.
ReplyDeleteWhat Ann said.
ReplyDeleteI'll especially keep you in my prayers these next few days.
I don't have any advice on pregnancy symptoms vs. PMS since I've never been pregnant, but good luck with the wait.
ReplyDeleteI felt nothing different concerning pregnancy symptoms until peak plus 20 something. Hang in there. Praying for you.
ReplyDeletePMS, hCG, early pg... all way too similar, it's enough to drive a woman insane! But I'd say your appetite is a definate symptom. What it's a symptom OF is yet to be determined, but don't lose hope!
ReplyDeleteIt's a shame you can't test early, in case there is an issue with implantation.
Thanks girls for you advice and support during the 2WW. You're the best :) Praying for you all as well!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou'll be calling PPVI tomorrow assuming AF hasn't arrived, right? Praying for you!
ReplyDeleteI said prayers for you all day because the wait is so brutal! I agree, to me the pms, hcg meds, and early pregnancy symptoms are all the same. Hang in there and know that we are cheering you on!
ReplyDeleteI hate the 2WW!!!!
ReplyDeleteSending you prayers!!!
Btw, how is the new job going?