My Family

My Family

Thursday, December 17, 2009

First set of results?** UPDATED

I got my results back and my P+15 HCG is 177. It has to be over 50. here is the dilema though. Is it this number because of the extra HCG???????????????? PPVI says they won't know unless I go tomorrow and get another test done to see if it is rising or dropping. YIKES! By the way, for those of you that know my family or co-workers please don't say a word about this until I am ready to tell people. Right now things are so uncertain...thank you

I REALLY APPRECIATE your prayers and support, PRICELESS. I have tp rush back to work now. How do I explain that I have been gone for 2 1/2 hours, UGH! I'll keep you all posted and I'll write more details when I get home tonight :)

xoxoxoxox,
Amber

******
Real quick, I wanted to mention last time I was pregant (almost a year ago exactly) my P+16 HCG results were 244. So that is kind of similar...can you tell this all I can think about, AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

11 comments:

  1. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

    I don't know squat about hcg, but I am loving that number.

    PRAYERS CONTINUE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm clueless about the HCG shots, but that seems like a GREAT number to me! Lots of prayers coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Hope you can make it through the afternoon! Will continue to pray.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that's a great number to start with. PPVI is being cautious, as they should, but it's hard for me to believe your number would be that high from a shot a week ago. I don't know, all I can say it I'm bubbling with excitment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, at least I can step away from my computer now. Seriously, the house isn't going to clean itself, and I wasn't going anywhere until you posted.
    I will offer our family rosary for you tonight. I am very optimistic this is it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your body gets rid of 1000 IU of trigger shot a day.
    How many IU did you take? I dont' know what .6cc is equal to? And it was, what, six days ago?

    Keeping Doctor Google busy over here...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the number looks good for P+15. These numbers increase greatly from day to day after P+16 - so, try and relax and know we are praying for you. We are traveling tomorrow.... but I'll be checking in on my iphone.

    Lots of prayers!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY GOODNESS, OH MY GOODESS, OH MY GOODNESS
    Prayers, mama!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've already clicked on your blog like half a dozen times tonight. I think I'm officially stalking you.

    ReplyDelete