My Family

My Family

Thursday, December 24, 2009

P+19 Progesterone results

PPVI wanted me to re due my progesterone blood draw this last Monday so they could test the blood themselves. I just got the results back yesterday and my progesterone levels are 23, which is Zone 3. Because I miscarried last time they are being cautious and keeping me on the progesterone support 2x weekly. Which is certainly fine with me. I would much rather stay on the progesterone than go off at this point. Everyday I wake up and wonder if this is still real...or am I just dreaming this all up that I am pregnant. I guess I am just in shock still, well at least sometimes I am...other times it feels very real and all I can think about as that I am carry a little one with me.

Last night I went to GIMH house for a lovely Christmas celebration. She gave me the sweetest gift!!!! She was my prayer buddy this advent season, which I think she must have prayed for me A LOT, and she put so much freaking thoughtful into my gift. I had told her and AYWH awhile ago that I don't have a wedding album and how disappointed I am about this. So what do you know. She put together a wedding album for me!!!!!! Wasn't that thoughtful????!!!! I guess my sister and AYWH helped with some of it, but GIMH really just surprised me with this gift. I just love it. I'll have to post pictures of the album soon but right now i have to get my house already for Christmas!
Many prayers girls, xoxo.

4 comments:

  1. that is a wonderful gift! Have a Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God that you and baby are in a safe place right now!
    It is so funny that when I was talking to my husband last night, he asked about you. Not by name or blog name bc he knows none of that, but he knows we have been praying for you to have a safe pregnancy and he was so happy when I told him you were having no problems right now! I thought that was pretty special.
    Merry Christmas, it sounds like an awesome prayer buddy gift! That was so thoughtful & kind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your hubs are so blessed to have such a wonderful gift this Christmas!!!!

    Merry Christmas Amber!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas. What a great gift from GIMH. I'm glad to hear that your progesterone is looking good.

    ReplyDelete