I woke up this morning and called my OB-GYN office to schedule an appointment to have my HCG levels drawn. I had a dream I started my period which I know means nothing but it freaked me out! I just want to make sure things are still going well. I am 5w5d today and I just thought maybe I should check to see if my HCG levels are doubling or not. Also, I am going to move up my ultrasound appointment to be a bit sooner. I just can't take waiting 4 more weeks!!! It feels like eternity!
This is what I am thinking. Go in today and Wed. for an HCG draw and find out those results and then if they are going well then maybe I'll keep my ultrasound app. for nine weeks, but if they are questionable then I will up my app to 7 1/2 weeks. That way I can find out how things are going sooner than later.
I really think I have a lot of fears based on my last experience. Last time I was pregnant we went in at 6w5d and the Dr. couldn't see a fetus or a fetal pole. So then they didn't know if we were just to early and the tech. suggested I have an abortion because things didn't look good. It was such a nightmare!!!! Then I went in to have my HCG levels drawn and they were only about 1100 and then 1250...so they were barley rising. This is why I am kind of hesitant to think things are going smoothly for us.
I have been bonding with the baby and talking to the baby quite a bit I am just nervous about things. So far these are the symptoms I have: I am ready to cut my bra into a million pieces because it is so uncomfortable to wear right now!!! Some smells are really getting to me, I have been tired and irritable a lot, and I have to wake up to go the bathroom like 4-5 times a night. So maybe this means things are going well, haha!
*************************
Dr. D just called and said I could get my blood drawn so I am going this afternoon, yeah!
I'm pretty sure I would have kicked that u/s tech in the face if he had said something like that to me. I can't believe it!
ReplyDeleteI'm still praying for things to go well this pregnancy, and hoping that your beta levels are strong :).
Call me mamam, you're hilarious! I love your comment!
ReplyDeleteAmber, it sounds like things are going well symptom wise though I understand you're being nervous. I will continue praying that your pregnancy goes well and you are both happy and healthy for the next 9months!
ReplyDeleteYour concern is understandable because of your previous loss, but I hope you can get some piece of mind from the HCG draw. I'm praying for you.
ReplyDeletePraying like crazy over here! Your symtoms made me laugh so hard...especially the cutting your bra into a million pieces! :)
ReplyDeleteI understand your fear. You'll feel so much better when you see just how high those numbers are!
ReplyDeleteI felt the same way!! I could have written this post (besides the scary U/S tech the last time...). Girl, go buy some bigger bras in at least 2 sizes up, I already bought some nursing bras! All good signs to me! Just wait until about 6 weeks, when the Mack truck comes to wipe you out for 3 more months...:)
ReplyDeleteThank you everyone for your prayers!!! I really appreaciate your support :)
ReplyDeleteI would totally do a sports bra to hold those suckers tight and not let them move. :)
ReplyDeleteI hate bras, absolutely hate them! I think I'm small enough I don't even need to wear one, I still hate them! :)
Great news, what are you HCG numbers!
I'm so happy you are pregnant!!!!!!!