My Family

My Family

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Real quick** UPDATED

My Internet is down at work so I only have a second to use this computer and make a quick post!!!!

I tested this morning and it was + right away. Now I am really trying to not freak out because what if it is just the remaining HCG that I gave myself with the last injection. On P+9 I gave myself .6 CC HCG. Is that enough to still be in me because normally when I test at this time it is negative...I just wish I could knock myself out so I wouldn't have to think about his until tomorrow. If I don't get my period today I am going in for a blood test tomorrow on P+15 because that is just not normal for me.

I am losing my mind guessing and wondering!!!!!!!!
Prayers please!
P.s I took a picture of my HPT but I can't upload because my computer really sucks right now, UGH!

**************
Here are the pictures of my now two tests. The "1" is from this morning at 7:30 am and "2" is from 5:15pm today. Honestly I am going BANANAS that is why I posted two pic.s becuase I coudn't decide which one you can see best....!!!!


27 comments:

  1. No advice other than getting the blood test, just prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying!!! I know very little about being on hcg, so I am no help to you. But I can pray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I despise HCG for this reason alone! Yes, from experience the HCG can still be in your body!

    Was it light or dark? :)

    I hope this is it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying! I can't wait to hear the results of that blood test! I find my hopes up for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh praying for a GREAT Christmas gift for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for you. Keep us posted. Tomorrow is my birthday, so this would be very happy news :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah - how nerve-racking! Lots of prayers coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My heart almost stopped when you said +! Oh Amber, I'm praying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. GET A BLOOD TEST, WOMAN, AND STOP TORTURING US!!!! (oops, I mean, yourself :P )

    I think this is TOTALLY a positive!! How many days are you past the last injection? I was only 6 days past when I got my false +, but that was when I did 2,000 units (don't know the equivalent cc's). Plus, the later afternoon test is definately very promising!!!

    Praying hard! Update asap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait til you get the blood test! I don't know anything about hcg, but hopefully it's a positive!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my shit!!!!!!!!! Those lines are dark as night!!!!!!

    I'm gonna puke for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks girls for your suport. Your comments are so sweet and hilarious...I am going to be so embarrased to wake up and get either my period or a big negative but at least I'll be back to reality ;)
    xoxo,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, Amber! I'm so hopeful for you!!!! Like every other commenter, I think I'll be glued to the computer now for updates!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my goodness gracious, prayers, prayers... i'll offer up this annoying school work for you tonight!!

    whoa!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm stalking you I know (this is her sister talking)! Let's go get your blood test tonight! {~#€^%*+£?F!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't know about the hcg but serious prayers for you tonight.
    PLEASE, LORD!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ok. I seriously don't think that is leftover hcg or a random fluke. I think there's a mama among us.

    prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Holy crap Amber!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. C- I love how you sign into Amber's acct. and comment under her name. You two are hilarious!!!! But I agree, go pick her up and get the blood drawn!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yeah, those are seriously dark. It is about time someone gets pregnant again...the catholic infertility blog community is due, right?! I am going to check your blog all day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  22. HAHA!! Did C just sign in under your account?? I love that you know her login!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I can see two lines in both pictures. Have you called PPVI yet? I hope you update with results from a blood test soon!

    ReplyDelete