My Family

My Family

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dr. Hilgers says Congratulations

YIKES! Dr. Hilgers called (well his nurse called) and said not to be concerned about the extra HCG injection and that they are concidering this POSITIVE test and putting me on progesterone!!!!!!!!!!! Of course he still wants me to get my blood work done to morrow to see how things are going but she made sure to say he is very happy with the results!!!!

Thank you God!!! Thank you God is all I can say!!! I have to run. I'll post more later :)

18 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!

    THANK YOU GOD IS RIGHT!

    WOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!

    -Still stalking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! That is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am crying here....congratulations!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLY FREAKING COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    WE HAVE A CHRISTMAS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited, I don't even know what to say!!!!! AHHH! So So Happy! Don't worry, I won't tell a soul, but I wish I could shout it from the rooftops!!! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! hooray! congratulations! What a GREAT GREAT GREAT gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh A, I'm so happy for you that I burst into tears when I called Paul to tell him. I'm upping my prayers for you, L and your baby that you have a healthy pregnancy filled with joy. Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! I'm just so thrilled for you......

    ReplyDelete
  10. My heart is so overjoyed! What a tremendous blessing! I am praying for you as you wait to do the next blood test. There are no words to express just how excited I am for you all! It brings hope! Just like the hope in the name of your blog! I am so glad you did not give up, in fact this is inspiring to keep the faith and keep going!!!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I am SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!! I can't beleive it!!!!

    PRAYERS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Goosebumps and tears welling up here from someone who has enjoyed following your blog the last month. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  14. AAAAAHHHHH!!!! I TOLD YOU THIS WAS A POSITIVE!!!! AND I TOLD YOU DR H WOULD WANT YOU ON PROGESTERONE ASAP!!!! HAHAHAHA, so glad you called earlier!!

    God Bless you and your tiny little human!!!!
    I am SOOOO EXCITED!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. CONGRATULATIONS AMBER!!! Deo gratias!

    ReplyDelete