My Family

My Family

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Thank you girls!

Thank you girls for all of your sweet comments!!! I have to go in again on Monday and get my progesterone levels drawn since PPVI says they want to test them and not have my lab here test them. So I just have to go without prometrium for one night then have the bood draw and then I can start progesterone again. I can't wait to get this all straightend out. Otherwise I am just having some mild period type cramping and I have been taking everything I am suppose too. I also stopped by my acupuncturist office and he gave me something for cramping which i have noticed that they're not so intense since I started taking the herbs.
Also, it is nice that Dr. H.ilgers is taking a more aggressive approach this time around. he wants me to stay on the hydrocortizine (which I wasn't on last pregnancy and he thought that might have been the reason I miscarried) and also i am suppose to start an antibiotic, Zenthromicin (sp?) on P+ 25 and stay on it for 25 days I believe since he said I have had an infection in the past. At this point I am willing to try to do anything to sustain this pregnancy. I am going to continue the acupunture throught the first trimester, yeah...just because I really think that might have had something to do with me conceiving.
I have to run now...believe it or not I had to go over to work to finish the churh bulletins even though we just had a huge snow storm, crazy!!!!

Praying for you all!!!

12 comments:

  1. I am SO excited and happy for you. I had some cramping early on, too. That is so great Dr. H is being so cautious with you. Praise be to God!! Prayers for you and the baby!!

    When does this make you due???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I had cramping too, for quite a few weeks.

    Be careful driving in that mess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber, congratulations! I am so happy for you!
    What a wonderful Christmas gift! Thinking of you and praying for a happy and successful pregnancy!

    Questions:

    1) What medications have you been on? Are you taking any special vitamins or herbs?

    2) Where did you find out about the endo diet? From a book?

    3) Is your twin sister married? Does she have endo too? Just wondering!

    Again, congratulations!

    Love,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, I drank the DOG out of soy milk and ate tons of tofu in the first trimester.

    Soy helps with progesterone production.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO HAPPY for you! Congrats!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's fantastic Dr H is implementing Dr T(oth)'s infection-treatment pretty much to a T. It makes me feel better to know someone I so highly respect like Dr H puts merit into a Dr I spent so much $$ on, haha ;) But also, I think DT is a brilliant Dr when it comes to infection, so the Azithromycin will most assuredly get you a HEALTHY baby :)

    I'm on cloud 9 for you, sweetie!! Do you plan on telling family on Christmas??

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO glad they're taking a conservative approach with you. Much as it gets under my skin when doctors take a shoot-from-the-hip approach to conceiving in the first place, it drives me to madness if they do so with regard to the safety of an existing pregnancy. Praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. And I'm so excited for you! I had cramping too... ;) Good baby stickin cramping!

    Woo-Hoo!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna need a calendar soon to all the expecting BW's we got!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy for you!!! I've been thinking about you all weekend and rejoicing in your news. Be assured of my prayers for a healthy, sticky baby. A very blessed Christmas for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So happy for you! I'm so glad that they are doing so much to help make sure that this pregnancy is healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, where have I been? I missed all the excitement these last few days. Congratulations! So happy that you have a Christmas miracle baby. Many prayers for a healthy pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just wanted to stop by to say that I love the ticker! So fun and cute!

    ReplyDelete