I think I need to get a grip and maybe do a blood test tomorrow because my stomach feels so heavy and crampy like AF is going to arrive. here is test pic. from 7:30 am but I did already go to the bathroom at 4:00am...so I am really not sure what to think. Maybe it is fading away?
Get a blood test now or we are going to send send one to pick you up and make you get one. Go right now and stop torturing everyone!!!!
ReplyDeleteAmber, I really, really think that's a solid +. It doesn't look fading to me. I would try today to get a blood test.
ReplyDeleteRegarding the stomach . . . some of that could be nerves or eating, too.
This is all I can tell you - CRAMPING is a sign of AF, yes. It's also a sign of pregnancy.
ReplyDeleteI think the line still looks beautiful. Yes, it could possibly be hcg - I don't know how long .6cc stays in the system.
You do whatever you feel most comfortable with.
In the meantime, we'll keep praying.
Peace be with you.
I say get the blood test. Knowing will put your mind at ease. And if AF comes before the results, that's OK too.
ReplyDeleteJust to add a little bit more - there's no reason to be embarassed for being hopeful. I know how devastating it is when it turns out you were wrong, but I don't think finding that out by the blood test is going to be any worse. SO bottom line is - don't let possible embarassment about being hopeful keep you from doing what you need to do...get a blood test!
ReplyDeleteI came looking for an update first thing this morning :) - What CD are you on?
ReplyDeleteCall PPVI, ask them and if they say to get the blood test go get it. They are currently treating you, trust them.
If HCG is above their guidelines but your progestrone is low they will get progesterone shipped to you so you can start injections. I think thats whats important - if its a postive blood test, progesterone support can be started now if needed. Praying for you!
PS: And if things dont turn out like we all are praying for... well, we will all be here for you. Much love!!!!
ReplyDeleteI will chime - I think you should get the blood test. Lots of people have cramping, even bleeding when they're pregnant. Also, you'll want to get started on progesterone asap if it's a true positive!
ReplyDeleteWow...get the blood test for your own peace of mind! You are just going to drive yourself crazy otherwise...and like the others said...it's important to get that progesterone support right away, if you need it. Prayers and blessings being sent your way!!!!
ReplyDeleteI agree about getting the blood test asap. If you aren't pg you didn't lose anything and since you have reasonable evidence that you might be you definitly should find out officially so you can get that prog.
ReplyDeleteI keep checking back to see if there is any other news. Oh, I could really go for this Christmas miracle! :)